“It’s the why behind the vision that inspires the action.”
- Why am I doing this? [Keep asking this until you have a list of reasons.]
- What are the benefits of doing this?
- Can I do this at this time and with my set of circumstances?
- What do I need before I can begin? [knowledge, resources, money etc]
- What are the opportunities for success and what are the threats?
- Who can help me?
- How will I know when I have succeeded?
- When will I have finished?
- Who are my mentors? [either in real life or books, blogs, CDs etc]
- Who is my accountability partner?
Thank you for reading! Add a comment and share with your friends!
Nina Franklyn Bsc[Hons], PCCCA, RSA [Tefl] is a qualified life coach, with a special interest in goals, success and influence. She runs popular workshops as well as offering 1:1 life coaching, often via phone or email, for people who are serious about creating a better life or following their purpose. email: firstname.lastname@example.org